Make every outfit count

Hello sweeties,
Today I was MIA cause I was traveling (again). But today I'm happy to be back with a new outfit post. This look was, indeed, shot in Portugal, in the lovely streets of old town Faro. I think sandals are indispensable for summer, either that they are with heel, without, wedges or simply slide design, they are a must to keep us looking chic and not burning our feet into flames.
I went with a high heel to match this wide leg jumpsuit. Steve Madden made some very awesome metallic ankle strap sandals that you can find at Sacha Shoes.








What I wore:
- Mango handbag
- Mango hat

I find this outfit as being a perfect summer look ( especially for the end of the afternoon/evening), while traveling...I actually want to a restaurant dressed like this. Of course, you can add a flat sandals as well, but I always fear that I'll step on my jumpsuit...jumpsuits like this need a heel/wedge shoe ! 
Plus, the fact that the shoes are metallic, in a silver color,  work with so many outfits that I already have in mind, so it's def not the last time you'll see these beauties :)
And yes, it was a bit difficult to walk the paved sidewalk, but the things we do for fashion and to look beautiful, right ? ^^

I really hope you like the look guys and I cannot wait to be back with more very soon!! 
Kisses,
R.




Comments

  1. Gorgeous print!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely summer dress. I really love the floral pattern and deep green!

    Thanks for the share :)

    Thanks for the share :)
    Jo x
    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice jumpsuit looking so stunning.!
    Regards
    Yourwisedeal.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun