Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Lavender

Hi guys,
With less than 20h to go, I didn't do my suitcase, check-in online or any other trip related things from the "to-do" list 😅. As soon as I get out of bed, I'll start packing (hopefully).
But first, I would love to share with you a magnificent look where my Vesper247 dress is the star ! 











What I wore: 
- Karen Millen sandals
- Zara clutch

So, how do you like this beautiful dress? :)

Starting tomorrow my posts will start being published automatically, so stick around ^^

Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful in that dress

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can definitely be difficult to get the to do list done! Love this look. That dress is beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! ♥

    xoxo
    -------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Como se mueve

Hi guys, I just had a 2h power nap so I'd be in shape for tonight's event. I'm working at Mont des Arts if someone wants to p...