Sunday, February 19, 2017

Spring is coming

Hi guys,
Hope you had an amazing weekend. I'm slowly coming back from my leave of absence with a brand new outfit that just yells "spring promise" :). I'm wearing my amazing two piece suit from Wolf& Whistle. The cute pink blouse is also from their wonderful Spring collection, so you better have a look at what other goodies they have added for the coming season.









What I wore:
- Zara shoes and bag


Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys!
I really do hope I'll be back on a daily basis as I was until now.

Kisses,
R.



2 comments:

  1. Waoo, i like it :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    I see your blog daily. your blog is very useful for me & i like so much..

    Looking for online shopping fashion trends for men in United Arab Emirates? All the hottest new arrivals in men fashion clothing and accessories at https://www.accessmenstore.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

It was on a Friday....

Hi lovelies, So early bird today ! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna drive better ( still getting used to all the crowded places, bikes a...