Saturday, January 14, 2017

Tu vas danser

Hi guys,
I just had the longest busy day ever...and it's not even done cause I'm going out with my bf tonight ! Follow me on Instagram to see what/where/how/who :).
In another order of business, I know why you're here ! It's because a new outfit post is up and running - I totally love this mix, very cozy and chic, perfect for this dreadful weather.







What I wore:
- Asos jeans
- Zara booties 





I think it's already clear to me that you just love this outfit !
Hope you'll be back tomorrow for more :)

Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. you look amazing in that outfit, really elegant and chic!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore le manteau, il est canon !
    Deltrey
    http://deltreylicious.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...