Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Suit and tie

Hello sweeties,
So I've been meaning to go out today and shit the look I was wearing at the club the other night, but it's too damn cold ! I'll try tomorrow though. I promise.
Other than that, I'm back with a look that's quite dear to me. The whole outfit comes from VERYSIMPLE and you can shop everything online. They are also having a sale on the website if you wanna take a look.








What I wore:
- Zara shoes and clutch





Really hope you like the look, sweeties! I shot this look some months ago, when it was still autumn feel in the air lol.

Kisses,
R.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit! I am loving the print and of course, those pants. They are beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :)❤︎ Amazing total look❤︎
    I love so much ❤︎ this your looking ❤︎ :)
    Regards
    ❤︎Walkindiscount.com❤︎

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...