Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fresh juice

Hi guys,
How are you? What have you been up to these days? I just came back from a little shopping session and I couldn't be more happier with what I've found. I'm a bit disappointed that the discounts aren't higher though. I'm still waiting for the great finds ! 
Speaking of great finds, I think my cute jacket is one of them ! Check out what lovely outfit I've managed to put together and what I'm wearing :)







What I wore:
- Chicwish sweater
- SuperTrash jeans
- Zara scarf and bag


Really hope you like the look, guys!
Will be back tomorrow with a new one :)

Kisses,
R.





5 comments:

  1. love this post! i hope you're having an amazing day ;D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful woman, sensational styling, cool high heels. Nothing more nothing less. Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a sensational beauty ! 5 star all the way. Can't stop looking at the shoes !
    PNG to Vector

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...