Saturday, March 8, 2014

Kissy Lips



Hi, loves! 
I'm gonna start this post by sending my very best wishes to all the ladies and of course, my infinite love to my sweet mom! :)
I was very happy to go out a little this afternoon with my gals and being such a beautiful weather, I couldn't resist putting together a hot spring outfit. Naturally, only my Sophia Webster heels could have worked a cropped top from PersunMall and the  dungarees from Jennyfer :)












- PersunMall cropped top ( find it here)
- PersunMall necklace ( find it here
- Jennyfer dungarees 
- Sophia Webster heels
- H&M envelope bag


Hope you like my look and I just can't wait to read all your comments :)
Wishing you a wonderful Saturday night!
Kisses,
R.







Company Logo

Share

10 comments :

  1. Gorgeous look!
    You have a hot body!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! Love the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow at your shoes!!!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pictures and a lovely look - amazing heels! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Those shoes are absolutely fantastic. Love the bag as well. Amazing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. Very cool. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those heels are simply spectacular!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. La troisième photo est juste géniale !
    http://ledressingdalizee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

About Us

Contact Us


Getting in touch.

Fashion Blogger From Brussels with Love.