Saturday, February 23, 2013

Safari. Camouflage. Trends 2013.



Hello my dears!
I bet you've enjoyed the live défile by Cavalli. It was fantastic! I loved all the looks, especially the purple dress stoled my eyes! Here is a little shoot from during the show.
Follow me on Instagram for more fashionable pics! ( @ruxandraioana )


 ( Roberto Cavalli Fashion Show Fall Winter 2013/2014)



I just love Fashion Week.. Hope someday I'll get an invite ^^.
So, returning to today's look... If you haven't noticed, the stores are almost 100% full of fresh new garments for 2013. Here, we still have a little sales going around Zara, Mango, as well as other stores, so that gives me the chance to coordinate clothes still on sale with spring trends. 
The safari trend is one of my favorite trends for 2013 Spring. As seen on Kenzo, Emporio Armani and Max Mara, those shades of kaki and sand beige are just so great !

( source Vogue )

Of course, I couldn't reproduce exactly those looks without adding some personal touches. :)










What I wore:
- Bershka boots
- Zara pants
- Zara blouse
- Liu Jo sleeveless coat
- Zara bag


The only thing that's soooo wrong with this outfit is that stupid belt. I saw the way it had loved around and I was so upset! I felt that the pants didn't have the perfect waist height, so I wanted to give the impression that they were more up.
Tune in tomorrow for another video outfit of the week!
Also, don't forget to check great deals on my page ! 
Kisses,
R.

P.S. I'm running for STYLE ICON of the month on Chitctopia, so if you want to help me achieve the title, please follow me there. THANK YOUUUU!!! :*





















Company Logo

Share

20 comments :

  1. That outfit is so cool! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and of course Cavalli fashion show was amazing! Kiss


    New post on Tati loves pearls

    Tati loves pearls facebook page


    Maybe follow each other's via facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    Did you see my mini last one?
    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really wonderful post. Really georgeus boots.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is amazing and you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you didn´t it mention I hadn´t recognize this belt ;) Because in my eyes the outfit is exactly perfect in this way in which you´re wearing each piece!

    xx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit love the bag and your hair!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can die for your pants.
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: Cavalli clothing is always wonderful. I like your boots. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your outfit!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome look, I love those pants !!

    xoxo
    amourvero

    Check out my Fashion Blog
    www.amourvero.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! This outfit is so awesome!! I love it!!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get impressive methods and techniques from Dating site review for mproving your dating and can get the ideas what to do in your first date both for men and women Dating products review .



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

About Us

Contact Us


Getting in touch.

Fashion Blogger From Brussels with Love.